Sunday, July 12, 2015


July 12, 2015

The 4th of July may be over, but that's not the only thing that's ended. I finished all my coursework to get my K-12 library certification, and I can't be more elated!! Not only has the pressure of condensed on-line work come to a halt, but the knowledge I've gained is making me explode with enthusiasm for my next phase of life. After teaching for 25 years, I'm ready to take on a new challenge. I believe becoming a librarian will meld the experiences I've had with my new learning to create a venue for me to blossom.

Although I won't be able to start my new venture until the 2016-17 school year, I can use this year to integrate library skills into me ELA classroom and, of course, continue gaining more knowledge to help my students grow as learners.

Thanks, Kent State!

No comments:

Post a Comment